QA1 Coilovers New price $175

These shocks are sold by a company called Aldan American, but are manufactured by QA1. The QA1 part # is DR5855P, the aldan part number is PAS 658.

I would like to use these myself, however I wont be able to get to that any time soon. They came off of a show car with less than 1000 total miles on the entire car!

Of course, as you probably already know, QA1s are fully rebuildable.

Check here to see that what I say is true.

http://www.hotrodsus...tore/aldan.html

Original price is $180 each NOT including springs!

They are missing 1 and a half bushings, which are cheap. They measure 16 inches eye to eye, with a 12 inch 300lb/in spring.

I would prefer a local sale, but I am also willing to ship these at your expense. Thanks for looking.

craiglistpics001.jpg

craiglistpics002.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QA1 has a kit that converts the eye to a bolt. If the shock compression is between 12.225" and 13.5" and has 5 to 6" of stroke then it should work.

Depends on the purpose of putting them on. In order to run these in the rear of a 510, the shock tower will need to be reinforced. While reinforcing, a guy could set his ride height based on how tall or short he made his shock towers.

Depends on the purpose of putting them on. In order to run these in the rear of a 510, the shock tower will need to be reinforced. While reinforcing, a guy could set his ride height based on how tall or short he made his shock towers.

True, I was basing my information on a simple bolt in application. Many people run similar coil-over setups on the rears with no structural issues with the shock towers. I of course would strengthen that area.

True, I was basing my information on a simple bolt in application. Many people run similar coil-over setups on the rears with no structural issues with the shock towers. I of course would strengthen that area.

Never heard of a problem with the towers, but people have broken the lower shock stud mount.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very interested ..where r u located im at 11772 what would the shipping there be ?? whats the rate of the springs..?? thanks ..Sorry just re read it they r 300lbs...is this too much/not enough or just right for a track 510????

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.