CIMG0174.jpg

CIMG0173.jpg

CIMG0172.jpg

CIMG0168.jpg

CIMG0171.jpg

CIMG0170.jpg

CIMG0167.jpg

CIMG0166.jpg

The Drive up the mountain was gorgeous, but I was the ONLY person out there with a truck, so keeping up with all the 240s got kinda sketchy on those windy roads. haha.

Oh, and here's the cop who came by to give us a hard time for doing absolutely nothing.

CIMG0175.jpg

I saw lots of cameras out, so hopefully we can get some pictures that weren't taken with my cell phone in this thread soon.

The only cars worth looking at were the dime and the pick up.. I know stock s13s are ugly but good lord.

I'll take that as a compliment. The Truck's mine! haha.

I know that the majority of the cars are 240SX's, but hey, it's about meeting people and making new friends, last time I checked Ratsun wasn't very picky about what you're driving...

• Like 1

Kevin, youre truck looks sharp as hell ;)

I drove up there in the blue 620 but the parking lot was empty at about 12:30ish... What ever happened with the super clean orange 510?

We left the park at noon to head up Mt. Spokane. Too bad you didn't get there a bit sooner, it would've been nice to see another truck.

Thanks, by the way. :D

Kevin, youre truck looks sharp as hell ;)

I drove up there in the blue 620 but the parking lot was empty at about 12:30ish... What ever happened with the super clean orange 510?

Yes I agree, Kevin your 720 Rocks!!!!

Mike's, (the orange 510) is in my shop right now, getting everything from brake upgrades to a new KADE swap. The KA in my car (the white dime in those pics), is the one actually going in his. Should be back on the road soon though. We are to the point of actually putting stuff back in the car now. (lots of paint and powder coat.). It's going to be even cleaner now, lol. (it's such a killer car.)

It was a great drive.

Ha Ha, I thought the guys name was Mike... but I thought that would be too easy:) It would be SWEET if you could graft the DATSUN logo onto the KA valve cover just to keep people guessing. You could probably convince more people than not that it was a factory motor with how clean that thing is, I definately want to see it when you guys are done with it :)I dont remember you guys saying anything about brakes... what did he go with?

Im sorry I missed the drive but it was probably for the best, Id have held everybody up if I went. The carrier bearing finally went in the 620 and the "rebuilt" L18 isnt... It sounds like the chain is going to come through the side of the damn timing cover and somebody overtightened the cam followers and the cam, shims and followers are shot... I got it driveable saturday evening and that was its inaugural "see what breaks" run. I spent the afternoon fixing the carrier bearing and contemplating how the L18 would handle a few rounds from the .45 :lol: Next time I buy a non running datto Im just going to assume that Im going to have to replace EVERYTHING.

Whats the odds of another meet this year, the weather is still nice and this summer went too damn fast.

We will probably have a few smaller ones (mostly local guys) through out the winter, just to hang out for lunch and whatnot. A lot of guys will have theirs torn down for the winter, (like me), so it will be just show up in your winter beater, lol.

No big huge upgrade on his brakes, (he's loves his 14's), just 280zx/200sx with nice rotors and pads. (lots of paint and powder coating). We have actually talked about the Datsun logo in the valve cover before.

KrazzyKevin and Creepy Cruiser thanks again for coming out and participating in what turned out to be a great meet!! Kevin, everyone agrees that you had the best example of a beautiful 720 pickup. Of course everyone always loves todd's dime. I know that this forum isn't really all about the 240sx crowd, but that's why we need more of the ratsun community to come out next time. Everyone loves to see the older datsun cars. If anyone on here is local in the spokane area , then plan for a few mini meets during the winter. Something simple like dinner at a resturant or even the mall.

I need people's input to help plan the next meet, so if you got suggestions, let's hear them.

Thanks again, DUKE