71 510 Goon part out

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, what size wheels were you running wit those rear disc conversions, i got the same brackets and am rolling 13 x7 ,just wondering if i am gonna run into problems when i do the switch. thanks.

14" zx 6 spokes. I cant run 13" cause I have zx front brakes.

Are the braded brake lines new? Pic? How much to add them to my order? :P

Later

Joel

They are used lines on the car. how about $35 with everything? I think they go for $80 new now that I think about it. So thats not really fair.

is this what the 6 spokes look like?

75_3.jpg

No those dont even have 6 spokes? Factory Datsun 280ZX 6 spoke rims. 14"X6.5"

5spokerim.jpg

Not mine just an example. If you want to see mine follow the links in the first post.

Possible to get the handle off the Hatch ? The part below the lock cylinder.

I suppose so as long as that isnt an issue with the people all ready interested in the hatch.

I may have a buyer for the wagon whole. I should know shortly.

:(

Better to sell it whole even if I dont make as much money on it. At least someone will appreciate what I put together and my efforts weren't wasted. I put a lot of time and effort into the car. Unfortunate for you guys wanting parts. We will see, the buyer says he will let me know today.

Better to sell it whole even if I dont make as much money on it. At least someone will appreciate what I put together and my efforts weren't wasted. I put a lot of time and effort into the car. Unfortunate for you guys wanting parts. We will see, the buyer says he will let me know today.

Yep, no worries man ;)...GLWYS

Later

Joel

good to hear that someone is going to buy the goon. hate to see it just become a parts car. GLWS :thumbup:

He passed on the car. He didnt have the funds to be comfortable buying the car on a whim.

So Im taking HEAD COUNT. Anyone that has requested parts should email me with the request and your contact information so its easy for me to figure out who it is I need to get parts to and how to reach them. I will pm you guys that have dibs, but Im bound to miss someone. MAKE SURE YOU SPECIFY YOUR A RATSUN MEMBER! email addy is below.

rayaapp2@hotmail.com

Ray

We've had this 94 Q45 for sale whole for 900 for 6 months. Its now a front clip and parts... still cant sell that dammed thing. This is why Im afraid to part out the 510. It'll end up on the side of my house like this. :angry:

P1040742.jpg

P1040741.jpg

Probably the last picture of the 510 whole:

P1040743.jpg

:(

available

-Wiper knob

-glove box door

-front arm rests

-brake lines

-sun visors

-hatch torsion bar plastic panel

-aluminum door sills

-Turn signals orange

-Fuse Box

Pictures added to album for those interested

CLICK THIS FOR 510 photobucket album

If you want to see something let me know and Ill add in there.

P1040767.jpg

Lets make some deals guys and gals.

Bump guys. Updated the parts spoken for list above. Waiting on a few people to show up for parts on a day that works for everyone and I have a few people waiting for a large number of other buyers to decide to buy so I can make a trip to the shipping place.

Ray

Is the front valance spoken for? If not can you get a better pic and how much monies mang?

Im not willing to cut the valance from the car. If its welded to the body it stays whole. I have 2 people interested in the body right now. I dont want to cut it up

is the windshield perfect?

No, Unfortunately There is a scratch from the wiper arm on the passenger side. Its not super bad, but its definitely scratched. I had a perfect window and before I had a chance to get the window installed the gardeners hit it with a lawn mower and destroyed it.

P1040768.jpg

P1040772.jpg

P1040774.jpg

do you have the turn signal assembly in working order and how much is it shipped to 76106.......thanks

The switch on the column?

Its available. It works. As stated in the first post shipping is a hassle for me. IF you are willing to work with me a bit, have some patience, and cover exact shipping charges we can work something out. $15 plus shipping. I believe the turn signal switch will fit in a small flat rate box.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.