It's Alive!!

LeDevil

So as some of you guys know I now own Kyles' "NismoPu" Ka powered 620 and it runs! Kinda noisy but hey it runs on it's own and doesn't spray water out of the Spark plug holes. Surprising enough the truck is actually pretty dam quick! Got it running and decided to take it for a casual little put down the road and being the lead foot driver I am I couldn't help my self and pushed the pedal a little quick and scarred the shit out of myself :eek:. Wasn't expecting it to be any where near that peepy. But boy am I glad those brakes got bleed thanks Kyle :D. So who knows maybe it will be up and running with a better head, exhaust and registered pretty soon. But as of now the truck is just sitting don't wanna screw up the block with the noisy ass head that's on it.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the water squirting out of the spark plug holes was the worse that had happend to that engine........Glad its running though.

HAHAHA

stupid franken-truck gone bad! shall we start a pool to see how long it lasts this time? :lol:

Seriously Though, it IS a very quick little 620. you're lucky the brakes were bled when you drove it, much better than 1/2 inch of pedal at the VERY bottom :eek: but that beast needs some discs, a new cab, LSD, and a lot of love

DON'T WRECK IT!!

Hainz is right

Lol yea I'm sure it will be short lived, But I'm just glad it moves under it's own power and stops on it's own. By the way NismoPu the head noise I noticed it go's away when the truck is put on a jack and jacked up in the front. Could that be some kind of Oil issue?