a87 closed chamber head WITH norris cam installed

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not saying it isnt rough.. but. it was not out in the weather.. A garage in the Hottest place in southern california for about 10 years.. Ill get it torn down cleaned up and some good high res pics of everything.:rolleyes:Hopefully it cleans up nice.. I might even throw it on the bench to see what a stock dirty port head flows..:D

I am not interested in buying this as i have an A87 sitting on my shelf getting ready to be rebuilt, but. After sitting 10 years, will the springs need to be replaced? I would think after the lobe pushing down on the spring and setting for that long it would be weaker. (mines been sitting a minute too, but not 10 years :rofl:)

I am not interested in buying this as i have an A87 sitting on my shelf getting ready to be rebuilt, but. After sitting 10 years, will the springs need to be replaced? I would think after the lobe pushing down on the spring and setting for that long it would be weaker. (mines been sitting a minute too, but not 10 years :rofl:)

mine sat factory new with cam installed for 20 years plus, i took it apart cleaned it, and ive run the hell out of it, im talking 5500-6000 rpm all day long, 600 miles in and no problems so far. knock on wood.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.