hood pins

bonvo

anyone got a set there gonna throw out? if so i want um looking for cheap as possible cause im broke if no one has any ill just wait i figured theres gotta be someone who has a set laying around they dont want anymore

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made mine for my race car for under $5. I just bought some bolts with real long shoulders (the untapped part) and cut the heads off. Then I rounded the top and drilled a hole for the pin. I bought the pins for a few cents a piece at home depot. Add some nice shiny fender washers, and you're good to go. Cheap and easy, and they look brand new, instead of old and crusty like the ones I took off of it, lol.

jefe those be them lol how much am i lookin at? im pretty damn broke at the moment but if its cheap enough i can probably make it work

creapy funny you mention that i was considering doing the same thing lol the only thing i was trying to figue out would be tethers maybe bike brake cable?

Can't you just make something fake and glue it on. I hate the thought of a hole in a perfectly fine hood. My '70 Dart came with them from the factory. They were the bigest PITA every friggin time you want to look under the hood.

Can't you just make something fake and glue it on. I hate the thought of a hole in a perfectly fine hood. My '70 Dart came with them from the factory. They were the bigest PITA every friggin time you want to look under the hood.

i could but my hood is trashed anyway and its easily reversable with a little welding and bondo that and the hood pins would give the car the look i want

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.