Kev-O's 510 Street Fighter Goon

Dat620guy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i told ya there scared of me now, i just hope you can keep up....L16= slow turd.....

its true :lol:

its an L16 but it at least looks and runs good :P

It dose run really good. I do plan on swapping it out for a KA when I get one. :D

I hope the giant "GOON SQUAD" is staying!

ーゴキ

Yep The Goon squad sticker is staying for sure. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

:rofl: I have the old WA plates for that.... shoulda dug em out for ya :lol:

Nice! I'd still take them. The girl at the DMV kept insisting the goon was a truck. I thought it was funny. I told her to go look at it. She still thought it was a truck. Where do they get these people.

man you better get on this.....that thing is bound to start rusting......nice update pic....oh ya thx for the air dam phil :D

Corey there is a lot of rust that has to be addressed with this car. I need to get some parts and supplies so it can get handled.

:rofl: I have the old WA plates for that.... shoulda dug em out for ya :lol:

Nice! I'd still take them. The girl at the DMV kept insisting the goon was a truck. I thought it was funny. I told her to go look at it. She still thought it was a truck. Where do they get these people.

man you better get on this.....that thing is bound to start rusting......nice update pic....oh ya thx for the air dam phil :D

Corey there is a lot of rust that has to be addressed with this car. I need to get some parts and supplies so it can get handled.

i was just saying it looks like the only thing you done so far is set my airdam on it for a pix.....get it started...dont use money or work as a excuse ...get it started.....did ya get your stereo in it yet ...exhaust , anything......

Nope nothing, haven't cared to start yet. Its gonna be a winter project.It is hard to do certain things to it when your DD-ing it.

Nope nothing, haven't cared to start yet. Its gonna be a winter project.It is hard to do certain things to it when your DD-ing it.

[/quot

stereo is easy....exhaust so you dont die is easy you just drop it off......well you ll get it done....maybe call ryan and hell start it for ya.....he just did all kinds of shit over here....

:rofl: thats cuz some idiot marked it PU on my title when I registered it in OR :lol: