IMG_2080.jpg

Cool oldschool itbs.. 38 mm ..ill get better dimensions of the mounting plates if there is interest.. WIll trade these for a solex/weber setup.. Would make a killer addtion to your megasquirt setup.

Located in Sunny Southern California.

Edit.. wanting to trade for a set of weber or solex or mikuni sidedrafts/mani/linkage.. or 1k shipped.

SOLD AND SHIPPED TODAY :D Thanks again Jim

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Price is mandatory by the rules.

Pictures are encouraged, price & location are manditory.

"best offer" is not acceptable.

"$100 or offer" is just fine.

Ads placed without a price & location are subject to removal. Auction style postings will also be removed.

Ads placed without a price & location are subject to removal. Auction style postings will also be removed.

Fixed per the rules.. Id really like to trade fellas.. I honestly dont want to sell.. but i did list a price per forum rules.:cool:

What is up with you man. Your from the realm? I would just let the mods take care of this... Or are you a mod? Or a cop? Or a lawyer? Anywho... Just been seeing you enforcing the Ratsun laws to a T... Freak'n me out...

is what it is...i didn't post a price and it says i have too.... i really want a trade of side drafts :rolleyes:

I really didn't see anything wrong with your post realllllyyyy.... I guess the reason for that rule is that many people dont post anything. Like no price or location or anything. Just...

KA24DE GOOD RUNNING CONDITION. See my profile for pic's.....

Do you have a brand name?

Does it come with manifold?

I have a set of Makuni that Im willing to deal, but I will need the manifold.

let me know if you are interested

No brandname..no manifold.. I am looking to trade for a sidedraft setup manifold complete ready to bolt on:cool:

Hang510 has dibs as of now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.