• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My ride

And also,

http://community.rat...ratsun-members/

Where exactly are you located? And where are the pics of your ride? lol Come on now...

Also, theres CharlieBucket who has a B210, 69 Toyota Crown, and a 620 i believe. 70dime also drives a 70 Dime and is located in Kennesaw? Theres a few more. I just don't remember their names here. Check out the ImportAtlanta.com forums if you aren't already there and the DownAndOutAtlanta.com forums for a few more oldschool guys

Edited by metalmonkey47

I love you wub.gif

Nice cars. You go to the Varsity meets?

Ha.... thanks. So does my credit card company :lol:

I'm not aware of any Varsity meets :huh: The varsity in Alpharetta or downtown?

I usually go to the monthly meet at the Avenues on Roswell Road in Marietta (on the first sunday of each month). A friend of mine usually comes with his V8 240z, too.

:o you own those nice ass cars, and don't know the varsity meets? It was featured on ImportZine.com a few weeks ago. I'll have to get you more details on it if you're interested. It's a pretty huge meet.

Are you on ImportAtlanta.com?

I'll PM you details. It's a big car meet that a few hundred (usually) people usually attend. Never been there yet since I've been working but I've heard good things about it.

Also, check out DownAndOutAtlanta.come forums. It's more causal and a friendlier GA site. A few old school toyota's and Datsun or two. They're having a track day coming up at Talladega road coarse soon if you're interested.

Westside ATL here. I have datsuns! There is a big old school group in Atl, focused around a shop called Zerogarage, but they don't seem to get on the internet much. i always post info here aout the meets, but noone from ratsun ever comes! There is an old school section on imoportatlanta.com but it has dried up, nobody seems post anymore. There should be a meet in the next 2 weeks but the location is up in the air at the moment. we are planning a mountain cruise in October for sure.

Im in Valdosta... Sucks because I just found out there are several jccs-esk meets in GA but they are all in the Atlanta area.

Here's Old Rusty.. I mean reliable.

DSCN1223.jpg

And this goon is being dropped off at my house this afternoon.

100824_175740.jpg

EDIT:

Westside ATL here. I have datsuns! There is a big old school group in Atl, focused around a shop called Zerogarage, but they don't seem to get on the internet much. i always post info here aout the meets, but noone from ratsun ever comes! There is an old school section on imoportatlanta.com but it has dried up, nobody seems post anymore. There should be a meet in the next 2 weeks but the location is up in the air at the moment. we are planning a mountain cruise in October for sure.

lmao, those ^^^ are the meets I was speaking of.