1966 datsun 520

chris67

I just picked up a completly stock zero rust very straight 1966 520 single headlight. The only thing its missing is a grill and the headlight bezels. It has a motor and trans in it dont know if it runs yet. Cost me $100 and $40 to deliver it.

Were do I find a grill and bezels?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great find. Hey wayno you can king cab my 66 single headlight 520 if I can keep it after you cab it.

Your funny, You finish one of my many projects and I'll start yours. It is not that hard, you don't even have to know how to weld like a pro, it's just a lot of spot welding. I hijacked chris67s thread this time. :unsure: wayno

I just picked up a completly stock zero rust very straight 1966 520 single headlight. The only thing its missing is a grill and the headlight bezels. It has a motor and trans in it dont know if it runs yet. Cost me $100 and $40 to deliver it.

Were do I find a grill and bezels?

The '66 grille/bezels is one piece. Here is a pic.

520164.jpg

MX5201-9-10001-1.jpg

MX5201-9-10006.jpg

MX5201-9-10012.jpg

I got mine on ebay.

• Like 1

Good news the motor looks to be fine. It wont start right now but turns over fine. Its been sitting since 1997 so its no big suprise she wont start. LOL Dont know what I will do with it I already have to many projects going :blink:

That guy that was selling the truck was really proud of that GTO hood scoop, he also was proud of that black, totally customized 320 with the narrowed box in these pictures. DSCN0043.jpg

DSCN0042.jpg He said he did the box over a drunken weekend. You have made the 67 520 look real good, considering what I looked at last year. That truck was beat up, the guy tried dropping a V8 into it. What engine is in it now? wayno