non smog exhaust manifold

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i got one laying around, ill take a look this afternoon when i wake up (just got off work)

ill get some pics and try and see what shiping will be. i could maybe just bring it up to portland if you know any one that could hand it off to you.

do you need the intake to go with it?

on later l20 intakes/exhausts they are bolted together.

That would be awesome. i would even be willing to meet you in portland if that would be easier... if its not too much to ship.... will the intake manifold work on my l20b? my head has round ports. if you want pm me your number and we can work out the details.

how soon do you need? i might not be up to portland till next weekend (MAYBE this weekend if i get to go to blue lake).

the echaust is square port but like izzo said it will work. my camra died as i was takeing the first pic, im trying to find the charger now.

It seems an l16 many is what I'm after

Your L20B has a 4 into 1 manifold with single large round outlet to a 2"? down pipe. The L16/18 is a 4 into 2 pipes with a double down pipe that becomes one pipe about a foot down. If you are swapping to the earlier manifold you will need a different down pipe and have to join it to your stock one.

Yours isn't exactly like this but does have the same down pipe:

L20Bexinstovepipesetup003Large.jpg

This is the L16/18 manifold.

L16exhaustmanifold.jpg

I can get a y-pipe here locally (luckily) so ive got that covered. but yeah what you have sounds exactly what i want. after i see pics i can paypal you money for shipping/your troubles etc etc.

both are early L parts, so no smog junk.

what are they going in? the exhaust manny to exhaust is a diff bolt pattern on some years.

i don't think i have the y pipe for the exhaust,

Hey Mike - Where do you get that collector (in the 2nd picture)?

I have a nice L-series SSS exhaust mani (with the "heat sink"), but have been unable to locate a nice flange for it.

I am looking for an exhaust manifold for my L20b, without the air injection ports and egr tubing... thank you! I will pay shipping if he deal is right.

You know, you could easily mod that l20 exhaust mani... a little patience, and some bolts..

Hey Mike - Where do you get that collector (in the 2nd picture)?

I have a nice L-series SSS exhaust mani (with the "heat sink"), but have been unable to locate a nice flange for it.

AZ, that collector was custom made. that was Bagged_Datsuns setup he was selling some time ago. talk to nismo dr, he had the plate for sale (needed pipe welding to it tho)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.