does anyone fabricate here?

hello all,

im trying to get some bullet push through caps made for my datsun. i have the 320 14" rim and the push throughs that i have bought do not fit. i tried to flare them out myself and they look like S*** burgers.

the biggest i can buy is 3 1/4" per ebay seller and mooneyes. the 14" rim i believe is 3 3/4".

i have a place to get it chromed here in southern calif so im not worried about chroming.

finally and the biggest issue is the price. if you or someone you know can do this please ask or tell me how much. i would like to have these for jccs but i wont request services if it is too much for my budget

here is my idea...

CIMG0079-1.jpg

CIMG0080-1.jpg

CIMG0077-1.jpg

if this is possible, i will give you full dimensions of what i need....if it is far fetched idea i will move on.

any ideas?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried a muffler shop? They have those deals that expand pipes from the inside. Not sure what their called. I remember watching them use one when I did the exhaust on my 521.

Maybe try this?

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/21337-how-to-bead-your-own-intercooler-pipes/

• 5 months later...

sooooo,

any fabricators that can do this... i would prefer southern california but i would branch out.... plz pm me or if you know someone let me know

i was talking to someone before but i dont remember what happend. im sure i didnt follow through so if you were the one, i am sorry.

any help????