The Grey_Matter rundown

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok you can bring me back my truck now :P

thing looks great, so much better lower.

are you still looking at painting it?

Ha Ha no shit huh!

Thing looks slick. I like the blue with black, and the sun hood is cool! Now all you gotta do is get rid of the front leaf spring perch (man I hate those) stickin down and your set!

• 1 month later...

so have you found the big crack in the grill? or did chris even show you that? when i got the truck it had the other grill (the ugly one) i found that one at a junk yard. it was in two parts :unsure: . i used some of that putty to steel stuff and got it to hold back together then painted it black. So far no ones found the crack when i told them to look for it. :lol:

oh yeah, and theres no clear coat on the hood or on the inside, i just sanded and painted. Im not sure how much JDM510 told you about the truck when he sold it to you.

did he give you all the paper work from the past owners?

so have you found the big crack in the grill? or did chris even show you that? when i got the truck it had the other grill (the ugly one) i found that one at a junk yard. it was in two parts :unsure: . i used some of that putty to steel stuff and got it to hold back together then painted it black. So far no ones found the crack when i told them to look for it. :lol:

oh yeah, and theres no clear coat on the hood or on the inside, i just sanded and painted. Im not sure how much JDM510 told you about the truck when he sold it to you.

did he give you all the paper work from the past owners?

i got a new grille for it simply because of the trim rings, and no i never noticed the crack in the grill, you did some good work

The only thing I see, minor detail, is painting behind the grill core support black. But she looks so much better and this is more proof positive that it is the owner that makes the dog right or wrong! :thumbup: Damn good piece of work you have there! :D

EDIT: The bad owner I was refering to was JDM510 not Skunk, just to clairify to the rest of you.

it does looks worlds better lower, still my paint job adds to the bad ass-ness of that little truck.

i wanted to do one of the black datsun stickers that runs the length of the truck on the bottom. And make a black bed cover and paint the top rail + bed hooks black. Some deep dish wheels and some ZG flairs and that little truck would be sick. but thats what i was going to do, im sure you have your ideas that you want to do :P

ill get myself another reg cab 620 some day,