1. 1. Which engine?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say LZ22 frankin' motor!!

How similar is it with the L20B? I could maybe swing that cool.gif

Will the VG fit? It's fairly wide. Very tight fit in a B210, but the B310 is about 1.5" wider engine bay.

Based on my measurements, it should. Need a few things like battery relocation and stuff to make it fit with a turbo, but I think it would be okay.

• 3 weeks later...

Monkey are you still looking for an s13? I have an 89 s13 coupe that needs a good rebuild on the enigine. I need to get rid of it so if you got $500 and came come get it, it can be yours. Its a complete car so rob what you need and sell the shell to recoup some of your money. Anyways its here if you are interested.

Monkey are you still looking for an s13? I have an 89 s13 coupe that needs a good rebuild on the enigine. I need to get rid of it so if you got $500 and came come get it, it can be yours. Its a complete car so rob what you need and sell the shell to recoup some of your money. Anyways its here if you are interested.

Hey man, glad to hear that! I'll have to make phone calls before I decided to get it or not since I have to find the shell a home. I could really use the drivetrain right now laugh.gif

• 4 months later...