Anyone in portland want to help tow a car for gas.

Anyone want to help me tow a car from portland to vancouver, probally about 15 miles, i got like 20 bucks, and some beer :) of course after we arrive would come the beer :). That damn 510 needs a fuel pump for a ka single cam, unless someone has a cheap one.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll find that sat/sun on here is pretty dead compared to the other 5 days. It could just be that no one is seeing this at this time. I think a ton of these guys post from work or from home in the evening.....there's just very few on the weekend.

I hope thats the case :). Im planing on trading my se-r for it, im going to get her and swap everything to my purple 510, then drop my lz 2.2 in the 2 door and either work on it for the wife, or sell it. Since all the work is done to this 2 door, and its got a straight body. Hopefully i can get a fuel pump to start it and drive it home with a milk carton ;) or it will need to be towed, and hopefully someone can help :)

lol skib, you never know ;). If anyone wants to next week to come over for some beers and help me wire up the ka, ill give them some beer and talk car :) lol. Im so bored sitting at home, looking forward to working on this car.

lol skib, you never know ;). If anyone wants to next week to come over for some beers and help me wire up the ka, ill give them some beer and talk car :) lol. Im so bored sitting at home, looking forward to working on this car.

lol maybe when I put the new head on but that stock L16 is gutless,

Im down to lend a hand wiring, Im off Sun and Mon

Monday would work awsome...since thats the day i get paid if i have to buy anything >.< . I am just bored as hell, and truthfully dont want to screw up any of the ka wiring. The diagram looks easy, just sometimes i mess things up on the simpilest of diagrams >.>.

Near van mall. Going to see if josh can come by, but he wants hard liquor lol. Dont knwo if he works mondays or not. Most of the wiring harness is set up, its running the relays, and a few other small things.

Near van mall. Going to see if josh can come by, but he wants hard liquor lol. Dont knwo if he works mondays or not. Most of the wiring harness is set up, its running the relays, and a few other small things.

thats by 205 right?

yah :) i Also think phil may come help since hes done it before so hopefully that works out as well. This is why i love the datsun comunity and have stuck with these cars, because the people are always great when someone needs help. Dont see that with honda owners ;)