MID-WEST DATSUN CLASSIFIEDS

I thought it would be a good idea to start a topic for Datsun classifieds in the Mid-west. :cool: I know every time I find a car I want, it's in California or Florida. :( Probably because most of the old cars here got rusted to bits from the harsh winters here. :(

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for starting this thread!

I'm a multi-510 owner in Des Moines... with many 510 parts--all based on stock L16s. Heads, Weber singles, Hitachis, manifolds, Subaru differentials, etc.

Also would like to sell my 1972 4-door 510--head is off the L16. Ran really nice until this weekend, when I had to rape the head off of it for a LeMons race. Dumb move. Could throw in another L16 if needed. Not willing to give it away, but.....

Can take pictures later this week if there are any Midwesterners out there wanting to make a trip to peruse hundreds of 510 stuffs....

Not really interested in packing any of this stuff up at this point.

Also need a better carburetor / manifold setup than current single Weber/Hitachi options (dual Webers preferred). Also would trade for dogleg transmission. Also looking for things that look "stock" to make car go faster... what do you have?

Ryan

Thanks for starting this thread!

I'm a multi-510 owner in Des Moines... with many 510 parts--all based on stock L16s. Heads, Weber singles, Hitachis, manifolds, Subaru differentials, etc.

Also would like to sell my 1972 4-door 510--head is off the L16. Ran really nice until this weekend, when I had to rape the head off of it for a LeMons race. Dumb move. Could throw in another L16 if needed. Not willing to give it away, but.....

Can take pictures later this week if there are any Midwesterners out there wanting to make a trip to peruse hundreds of 510 stuffs....

Not really interested in packing any of this stuff up at this point.

Also need a better carburetor / manifold setup than current single Weber/Hitachi options (dual Webers preferred). Also would trade for dogleg transmission. Also looking for things that look "stock" to make car go faster... what do you have?

Ryan

PM SENT

So, what is stopping the Mid West folks from posting ads? :mellow:

Uhh There aren't any Datsuns in the Midwest? I have 2 and they're really lonely. and NOT for sale.

Let me correct that. There's a lot of Z's on CL,but that's it.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1840035919.html

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1807996662.html

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1802579056.html

If anybody from the midwest wants to come pick up the VG30E/trans/everything else out of the donor car(85 N/A 300ZX) I'll let you have everything for a hundred bucks. I really don't want it to go to waste in a scrap yard.

I'm in Chicago BTW.

I'll bite.

Do I need to pull out of the car?

Pictures?

Good condition?

Running condition?

I thought it would be a good idea to start a topic for Datsun classifieds in the Mid-west. :cool: I know every time I find a car I want, it's in California or Florida. :( Probably because most of the old cars here got rusted to bits from the harsh winters here. :(

How do I pin this topic, so it stays up top with the east coast and craigslist pages?

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.