what are these rims?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know what these are called i want to put some on my 521 with some fender flares!! but uhhh also where do i get the fender flares?

51blackdaytona.jpg

They look like what Les Schuab calls "Wagon Wheels".........................check ebay for the flares-----I think 510's will work. Good luck!

Knockoff of a CRAGAR series 345, or "D" window. CRAGAR lists them as coming in a couple 6-lug patterns, so I suspect the knockoff brands will too. Not standard wagon wheels, those don't have rounded spokes.

Fender flares, well, you'd have to find something with a similar arch size and finish-fit.

Try checking out Diamond Racing Wheels' website. They have almost the identical wheel in any offset and bolt pattern you could want for usually like 100-150 a wheel. Only difference is an all black wheel without the fancy stripe.

Try checking out Diamond Racing Wheels' website. They have almost the identical wheel in any offset and bolt pattern you could want for usually like 100-150 a wheel. Only difference is an all black wheel without the fancy stripe.

x2

Diamond Racing's "Pro series" wheels

IMG_4055.jpg

camo4.jpg

you can get any size, width, back space, and bolt pattern you want

Ill be ordering a custom set from them for the SCCA car when it comes time

there's a guy here in Canby with those wheels on his 521. his truck is SWEET! and sounds mean as hell too! he has an L18 with a cam,a flowmaster,and i think he said 2 1/2 inch pipe. maybe a bit loud for my wagon,which i drive my wife and kids around in,but it looks and sounds awesome! those wheels look great on a truck.

there's a guy here in Canby with those wheels on his 521. his truck is SWEET! and sounds mean as hell too! he has an L18 with a cam,a flowmaster,and i think he said 2 1/2 inch pipe. maybe a bit loud for my wagon,which i drive my wife and kids around in,but it looks and sounds awesome! those wheels look great on a truck.

would it be the blue one that works at the pizza place? (I havent got to see his wheels but i think there black, just driven past)

Yeah,he was delivering pizzas on July 3rd when I finally got to check his truck out up close. He told me his name,but I can't remember it right now. He knew Dave too.