Lets talk paint

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the frozen gray, if you want to match, will cost you about 7k to get done. I was calling around about matching the frozen graphite that a mercedes is coming out in. And the paint shops in LA all said, "we can do something similar, but if you want that EXACTALLY. Its going to cost at least 7. And thats just to be safe on our estimate" Its an amazing color though. I have been considering something like it for my 510. Since I botched the DIY paint job.

It's all about the Orange, but i don't ever make enough time to paint my own car.

I think i should be able to paint someones car the color i choose. Orange is nice, metallic or solid, light or dark, Orange you glad i didn't say blue

Little boy blue

Because he needed the money

haha yea i have noticed a lot of blue dimes/ car when i was thinking of painting it blue so now im kinda leaning away from blue haha...

i was walking around the mall and on my way out we went through the shoe section of a department store and i saw so many awesome colors of painting my wagon hahaha then my gf said i look weird staring at shoes for women haha

^^^

You're gay.

ps Pick a color you like, who cares what everyone else has.

pss remember to wear a proper respirator equipped with the necessary chemical/organic vapor cartridges or else you will end up like this

It's all about the Orange, but i don't ever make enough time to paint my own car.

I think i should be able to paint someones car the color i choose. Orange is nice, metallic or solid, light or dark, Orange you glad i didn't say blue

Little boy blue

Because he needed the money