New Member Here

Pasquale

Hey Guys!

Even since I was a kid my dad has been taking me to car shows (mostly Classic Muscle or Harley shows). I have always been surrounded by beautiful vehicles being my dads or something at a car show. 3 years ago almost to the day I picked up my first car Gen2 Scion xB which I have spent hundreds of man hours wrenching on and taking to car shows as well. My xB is about done and I have been looking for something new to fill my addiction and last Sunday at the SoCal Truck Jam car show in Ca. I found it. There it was sitting across from me a Datsun 510 Wagon in Radio Flyer Red... I don't think I have ever been so excited about a car ever. I stalked that car all day admiring every part of it. I had never seen anything like it. I have not taken my eyes off of craigslist since Sunday lol. Im on the hunt to find either the wagon or sedan. As I looked around the web I found you guys and there is nothing I love more then a ratrod... I actually had contemplated building up a volksrod.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ffshow001.jpg

Was it this one? Yea that's what I thought. I must say it's one badass wagon. :lol:

Did we talk? I don't remember.

Oh yea and welcome to ratsun. :)

OMG YES THATS THE ONE LOL!

We didnt talk lol... I just kinda stalked your car haha... its beautiful man.

I've been hovering that craigslist thread for the past couple days haha. I love that color.

This is my xB =)

1111.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

2010042701_006.jpg

Its A Lot lower now that I finally wised up and junked those 20's lol

Im actually in the process of rebuilding the suspension for SEMA but these and my new shoes.XXR 522

Sorry we didn't get to meet. I have done that show the last couple of years. This year they changed up the class format. Kinda sucked. They only did a top 50. I can't compete with all the clowns with big screen T.V's and all that stuff. :(

Dig your Scion. I like when they do them JDM style. So it will be good when you loose the 20's. My wife has one. 09 gold rush.

Since you live in The I.E. You should roll out to our meet in Mo Valley. Bring the XB we don't care. Just as long as you like Datsuns you'll be fine.

Datrod thanks for the invite! I live in Beaumont so that's perfect. Is it cool if I bring my car club? Were a import club but 90% scions lol. None of us are racers or any of that sillyness we just love cars and I'm sure Like me they'll be drooling over your cars too Haha.

Thanks for all the complements on the Xb guys its coming along its sad its about to be retired though lol.

Datrod thanks for the invite! I live in Beaumont so that's perfect. Is it cool if I bring my car club? Were a import club but 90% scions lol. None of us are racers or any of that sillyness we just love cars and I'm sure Like me they'll be drooling over your cars too Haha.

Thanks for all the complements on the Xb guys its coming along its sad its about to be retired though lol.

Sillyness haha! I say you won't pull it off. Scions are new cars. They already run. Buy the most expensive 510 you can afford. To save some headaches

Sillyness haha! I say you won't pull it off. Scions are new cars. They already run. Buy the most expensive 510 you can afford. To save some headaches

Thanks for the vote of confidence lol... But anywho Im no stranger when it comes to a cars. I've wrenched on anything from classic cars to a cat. 5110 to class 1 baja buggies. Dont get me wrong I dont claim to know everything but I do know my way around lol. In any case though thanks for the advice and I'll take that into consideration.

Also Datrod... I would also like to extend the invite to our meets. We meet in Riverside off Riverwalk at First Class Pizza or The Hat in Upland on fridays around 7:30. Please feel free to come hang out and have some dinner. That goes for anybody biggrin.gif

We'll be at First Class Pizza the friday after next.

Thanks for the vote of confidence lol... But anywho Im no stranger when it comes to a cars. I've wrenched on anything from classic cars to a cat. 5110 to class 1 baja buggies. Dont get me wrong I dont claim to know everything but I do know my way around lol. In any case though thanks for the advice and I'll take that into consideration.

Also Datrod... I would also like to extend the invite to our meets. We meet in Riverside off Riverwalk at First Class Pizza or The Hat in Upland on fridays around 7:30. Please feel free to come hang out and have some dinner. That goes for anybody biggrin.gif

We'll be at First Class Pizza the friday after next.

I'll come to the first class pizza one. That's right up the road from my house. 3rd Friday of the month right? Should I bring the RADIO FLYER wagon or the XB.

As far as the rest of your group comming out You'll have to check with (rivdat) We had a real hard time with security so I'm not sure on that. :(

That's fine lol. We understand lol tuners have a bad rep. I'd really love to make it out to the meet myself though. :) I just thought I would throw the idea out there.

We'll be at first class next week. :) bring the radio flyer Haha

That's fine lol. We understand lol tuners have a bad rep. I'd really love to make it out to the meet myself though. :) I just thought I would throw the idea out there.

We'll be at first class next week. :) bring the radio flyer Haha

O.K. I'll bring the flyer. And pics of our XB. That way your boys will know I'm not a poser. :lol:

I really don't see a problem with you guys showing up. A couple months ago we had a group of Chrysler 300 guys roll in. They were pretty cool. But we still poked fun at the funny lights and big wheels. So if your guys can take a little ribbing all is good.