some fun from skib's garage

Im going to tell you this.... Skibs bedroom...... parts everywhere Like hes a pack RAT-SUN and shit. Its like a museum. Like you can trip on a head and land in a pile of pistons. If something falls on you its probably a freshly painted valve cover that was hanging from the ceiling fan. He sleeps on a couple of 620 bench seats layed out on the ground with big rat n wrenches tagged on em.... "SKIB" is graffed up on the wall and there is one of those "break glass if emergency" fire extinguisher deals on the wall with a ban hammer in it....

thats................... actually really not to far from the truth :rofl:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

lol thats because the parts place gave us the wrong shoes. lol we where trying to figure out why it didnt quite match up :P

They did that shit to me too! Nothing like reassembling something that needs to be replaced just to take it apart again after a trip to the parts store for what shoulda been the right shit! <_< :angry:

They did that shit to me too! Nothing like reassembling something that needs to be replaced just to take it apart again after a trip to the parts store for what shoulda been the right shit! <_< :angry:

I usually bring the part in, I hate double handling anything but money, boobs or her @ss!! :D