Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, and post some pics of your 710 :P

now :mellow:

:lol:

oh yeah, and post some pics of your 710 :P

now :mellow:

Cereal!

The guy who built the bagged IRS white 610 goon did the motor swap... .. . .. .. he has mad fab skills

He flipped the front crossmember, moved the motor mounts back, shortened the driveshaft, relocated the shifter hole, custom transmission crossmember and mount, external fuel pump, new radiator, relocate the 02 sensor (or modify a header)

you need to modify the wiring harness to fit, relays.... (and many hours(or weeks) of wiring)

It is a lot of work,,,, and you will need tools and a welder.......... . . You cheapest option is to fix up your L20 that already fits

is there much i can do with it or is everything going to be scarce for it?

For the L20? ....... you can get some good power out of it.... with dual carbs and a bigger cam

710 parts are scarce,,, L20 parts are abundant...... .. finding info on 710's with motor swaps is not going to be easy

can u tell what engin is in it from the pic cause all i know is that its a 1900 cc motor thats all it says on it and if its a l20 than there will me no swap im i can monsterfy it and if anything it will get a mild rebuild that i can do on my own till i have the knowlage to do whatever i can dream up and do that

can u tell what engin is in it from the pic cause all i know is that its a 1900 cc motor thats all it says on it and if its a l20 than there will me no swap im i can monsterfy it and if anything it will get a mild rebuild that i can do on my own till i have the knowlage to do whatever i can dream up and do that

got some research to do...

and please take an extra second to proof read your posts before you hit "add reply"... some of them are kinda illegible :huh:

grammar-nazi.jpg

grammar_nazi.jpg

Well if I have to break the ol cryptology machine out just to read a post your shit outa luck

eeis_01_img0133.jpg

if you cant understand a question you cant answer a question.

it doesn't have to a fuckin english paper all the time but at least put forth the effort to use correct spelling (or at least close),

use punctuation (dont type your ten questions out into one big paragraph long sentence. because no one can read that shit)

and take the half second to just look at what you wrote before posting to see if it looks like a proper question or a fat pile of dog shit.

(just to be clear thats not all directed at you ryanbondallan that goes for everyone ;) )

and Im a mod so yes, Iv gotta be a grammar nazi from time to time I guess.

but skunk really just wanted an excuse to post pictures :lol: :fu: