1972 240Z for sale

carpictures016.jpg

motor001.jpg

zinterriorshots002.jpg

1972 240Z Super clean. Rebuilt motor. less than 1K miles on it. 2.4L with stock s/u's E88 head, 280 flat top pistons. Thing pulls good. 5 Sp trans. Nismo 3:90 LSD, 4 wheel disc brakes. Really tight car. Has won many 1st place trophys. Has a few paint issues now but from 20' this car is very nice. I don't want to sell it but I need to.

I'll get some recent shots of it this week and post them up. There are alot of really great parts on this car that you won't find on any other Z car. The panasports I have only seen one other set like them in the 15 years I've been into Z's. And the nissan comp lsd diff. pretty rare now days. And the engine bay is "WAY CLEAN"

Call for more info. 951-768-0916

$10K OBO

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1972 240Z Super clean. Rebuilt motor. less than 1K miles on it. 2.4L with stock s/u's E88 head, 280 flat top pistons

Please Explain---> this is an L24 Block with L28 Pistons in it ? <---

Very Nice Car by the way man :thumbup: ( Nismo LSD WOW !!! Do Want :cool: )

ohhhhhh didn't know L28 will fit in the L24 block

Thanks Skip. Yea it works. I laso have the bigger 280 valves in the E88 head. This thing runs better than the L28 I had before.

• 1 month later...

I'm going to put off selling the Z car for now. I'm having some issues with brakes and the diff started to make some weird noise.

Damn, Well if you change your mind and put it back on the market let me know. I was the one that called you a few times today... Just got back in the country and looking for a nice Z.

Check your P.M. box

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.