Part out 79 king cab

wildmaninid

Found and bought my dads old 79 King Cab today, out in the back 40 of some homemade junkyard. It has a core l20b, 5 speed, deluxe interior.. The following parts are already spoken for: Fenders, Electronic distributor, Carb and intake, Tachometer (yay for me, going in my new 77 longbox) and package tray. Excellent glass all around, good ing cab glass, right k/c glass gasket is in great shape with chrome trim, left one is in so so shape with missing trim. Cab is severely rusted through in the floorboards and cab mounts. Great trans and radiator, newer heater core in it.... Box is in ok shape and salvageable. Hood is excellent, and it has a buckstopper style front brushguard that my dad made, it is really nice, not bad looking at all and fits the frame of a 620 perfectly, and yes it will stop deer, i have done it many times. Anyone looking for something just let me know.............I am sure it sounds like I took all the good stuff and well yeah i guess I did but there is plenty more to go around!

Bill

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No wiper switch........The rear slider is there too.........Umm pm me on the side windows with your shipping addy so I can figure out shipping. I will be getting some parts on thurs/friday thats as soon as I can get back to it. Still almost everything available!!

Sorry....I need to get a detailed list up. Console is gone/trashed unfortunately. The rear part was left in it, and there was a radiator out of a diesel dodge being stored in it across the seats, and it fucked it up bad. There is a perfect column shroud. Good instrument cluster, but bezel is destroyed. I will tally all the parts soon. The driveshaft and bearing/rubber isolator are in beautiful shape. The only thing sold so far is the glovebox/door. PM me for what you want and leave me your ship addy so I can figure out cost. I will try to use flat rate boxes as much as possible.

thanks guys, hopefully this all goes to a good home.

Bill

Sorry....I need to get a detailed list up. Console is gone/trashed unfortunately. The rear part was left in it, and there was a radiator out of a diesel dodge being stored in it across the seats, and it fucked it up bad. There is a perfect column shroud. Good instrument cluster, but bezel is destroyed. I will tally all the parts soon. The driveshaft and bearing/rubber isolator are in beautiful shape. The only thing sold so far is the glovebox/door. PM me for what you want and leave me your ship addy so I can figure out cost. I will try to use flat rate boxes as much as possible.

thanks guys, hopefully this all goes to a good home.

Bill

Sent you a PM