1978 Datsun 620 KC FREE!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear that, i too am unemployed and have been for 7 months,althou i must say if you were closer, i would like to get that truck, it has a lot of very good usable parts, alas i live in phx az , so the gas would not be worth the drive, good luck with your sale, could be a good resto also for some one..tom

• 1 month later...

How bad are those floors? And did run? My father is living Alabama right now and he wants a hobby. What's a better hobby than a Datsun?

The passenger side has afew pinholes in it, but nothing major. It did run, but I would recommend an inframe rebuild. It does need some love and I would rather sell it to somebody that has the patients to get it going again, but that is totally up to the next buyer. With that said,it would have to be trailored and will need some motor parts like an intake manifold, carb, and an alternator. So there you go in a nutshell :P

I'm very interested. You have all the interior? What do you think might be needed to get it going again? Just how bad is the rust in the bed? Like will it hold together? Which motor does it have in it now? Does it have all the glass? Lemme know. I can't move on it for another week but I am very interested.

I'm very interested. You have all the interior? What do you think might be needed to get it going again? Just how bad is the rust in the bed? Like will it hold together? Which motor does it have in it now? Does it have all the glass? Lemme know. I can't move on it for another week but I am very interested.

Ihave the seat, door panels, handles, little knick knack items. It probably needs an in frame done to it or new timeing chain at the least and would have to be trailored and will need some motor parts like an intake manifold, carb, and an alternator. What you see in the pics. of the front of the bed is what is rusted and it will hold together. It has the L20 motor. It has all of the glass. It's not in the way yet, but if the shop where I was working decides to sell, it will have to be moved quickly.

Fuzz

• 2 weeks later...

What wheels are on it now?

The ones in the first pictures or the other wheels?

do you have the stock rims?

Thanks!

The Nissan aluminum wheels are on there now and there is a set of 15x8 steelies in the back of the bed, just no tires on them. Basically I just wanna get something for the truck as I am gonna lose about $500 if it goes for the $200 that I'm asking for it.

On my way home from vacation in Minnesota at the moment. Looks like I'll be home around 3pm tomorrow just long enough to rest up and make preparations for yet another road trip to Alabama.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.