Newb ... Kevin's VQ35 Project Thread.

lol good one, wasn't talking about you but anyway thank you I'll try not to be one of them and finish this project.

if for some reason you dont, at least dont let it sit and rot, make sure it goes to someone that will put it back on the road.

now, get to work :lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that older classic car owners think that young people for example me who buy a 510 for a project would see that this kid is not going to keep this project for long but when you think about it most of the user on ratsun own atleast 2 or more projects, and I know for sure they're still buying one and selling the other atleast once a year if not less so can anybody tell me the difference and is those projects are done atleast one maybe?

if for some reason you dont, at least dont let it sit and rot, make sure it goes to someone that will put it back on the road.

now, get to work :lol:

If in any case I will sell it who will do the work but as of right now I'm still keeping this project and talking about work ..... MAN I'm working alot now a days just getting full hours, trying to find a weekend job and studying.......? But in the end I think it's gonna be worth it. It might not be as awesome as winning 1st place in a shifter kart but mi 510 is gonna sound like a 350z and should be faster :)

Seeing that older classic car owners think that young people for example me who buy a 510 for a project would see that this kid is not going to keep this project for long but when you think about it most of the user on ratsun own atleast 2 or more projects, and I know for sure they're still buying one and selling the other atleast once a year if not less so can anybody tell me the difference and is those projects are done atleast one maybe?

your sentence comprehension leaves something to be desired mate.

In general, younger kids that are used to working on new cars dont finish,

not because there younger but because they are used to all the new shit and cant tackle working with a 40yr old car.

its a different ball game.

Im 22 and have owned and or built/ing 3 Z cars, a 510, the 620 and a 77 corvette stingray

Isn't this interesting beside the project lol more of me coming soon haha. I don't know if my sarcasm is too much or too less but it'll be here for long ... well a year for you guys :)

Btw is most user here is Austrailian or New Zealanders?

I see alot of Mate here and there going around on this forum, just woundering.

your sentence comprehension leaves something to be desired mate.

In general, younger kids that are used to working on new cars dont finish,

not because there younger but because they are used to all the new shit and cant tackle working with a 40yr old car.

its a different ball game.

Im 22 and have owned and or built/ing 3 Z cars, a 510, the 620 and a 77 corvette stingray

That was a rhetorical question for me but thank you.

New and old not the same I get it :)

Well mi go zeze and I'll update this as soon as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

P1010566.jpg

I actually bought this right after I bought my 510 and the reason is I wanted one for real but having 2 projects especially "classics" will interfere with each other and ofcourse I will not get either of them done so anyway I wanted to post my Diecast Datsun 240z just because it looks amazing!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
KevinMember Since 08 Jun 2010
Offline Last Active Nov 05 2010 05:41 PM

Member hasn't visited here in 5 years so... life has happened to him. It's common. You could try looking up his profile, see if there is an e-mail you could try.

Maybe post up an introduction about yourself and your 'girl' and your plans. Pictures too.

Welcome to Ratsun Mr. 'Johnson'.