DATSUN NIPPON SWAP MEET / CAR SHOW 7/25/10

rayz510

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was another great show and my wallet is lighter to prove it! Keeper, those door plates look great and will look awesome when I finish them! What kind of Alien Material are they?

Found some great parts, saw some good friends and then went to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles for a great meal!

I was another great show and my wallet is lighter to prove it! Keeper, those door plates look great and will look awesome when I finish them! What kind of Alien Material are they?

Found some great parts, saw some good friends and then went to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles for a great meal!

Roscoes is da shit...you must have went to the one in Pasadena since its closer..or did you go to the one in WEST L.A./Hollywood ?...gota get me some Roscoes now..lol... :D

So we got home at 2am Monday morning, had to be to work by 8am. What a drive, all in all it was a blast. Sold parts bought parts, all the cool things to do at a swapmeet. This swapmeet we had 6 people in the group, (doubled from March). Loads and loads of parts. Dave Pare, Atom Church, Randy and Jackie, Victory and I. For those of you that missed it, there will be another one in Oct.

Jess the sill plates are texalium AKA silver carbon fiber

Here are some pics Victory and I took.

Lots of stories were told

DSCN1724.jpg

A 411 caught on the street

DSCN1722.jpg

Parts for days

DSCN1705.jpg

Here is the baddest flared 2 door I have seen in awhile, Orange Julius

DSCN1762.jpg

Pretty Birdie

DSCN1741.jpg

Super clean 4 door

DSCN1747.jpg

Olive drab never goes out of style

DSCN1750.jpg

Can you say 68 2 door?

DSCN1754.jpg

DSCN1758.jpg

Very cool center gauge console under construction

DSCN1760.jpg

very cool mahogany dash pad, just gives me wood

DSCN1767.jpg

• Like 1

Roscoes is da shit...you must have went to the one in Pasadena since its closer..or did you go to the one in WEST L.A./Hollywood ?...gota get me some Roscoes now..lol... :D

I wanted to go to the Hollywood location, but everybody was pretty hungry by the time we left and the closest was Pasadena. Either way, this is some good food!

James, thanks for the info! Your friend that was selling with you told me, but, I forgot despite calling it Texas Alien to try and remember the name!