Datsun 411 Brake Master Cylinder needed

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have one, or know where I can get one?

Found one on ebay, but $50 seems pretty absurd...

Actually good price, aren't any new ones left around much now...can most likely find you a rebuild kit, but you don't say which 411 you have...two different master cylinders...PL 411 has the single, and RL 411 (SSS) has the dual carbs, disc brakes up front and dual mst cylinder...check your car to let folks know what you need. I most likely have kits...if I know which one you need.

Tana, my original RL411 has the front disc, rear drum and came factory with a single reservoir master cylinder. Part number 46010-N0110 "Single Brake Master Cylinder" sold as part of the 510 dual SU conversion is an exact replacement for the original single cylinder RL411 brake master cylinder. All brake connections line up perfectly and it is a direct bolt on replacement in the RL411. I have been running one for the past 25 years.

Tana, my original RL411 has the front disc, rear drum and came factory with a single reservoir master cylinder. Part number 46010-N0110 "Single Brake Master Cylinder" sold as part of the 510 dual SU conversion is an exact replacement for the original single cylinder RL411 brake master cylinder. All brake connections line up perfectly and it is a direct bolt on replacement in the RL411. I have been running one for the past 25 years.

\

Hey, good to know...so you have the 1600 engine...what is your engine #? Silly Datsun company, always doing so many different things in the same year and models....

The 411 parts manual only shows a single reservoir brake master for the RL411's. The roadster didn't get the dual reservoir until the mid-1967 model change, so it makes sense the RL411's, which were probably built late '66/early '67 would only have a single reservoir.

I'm selling Greg the new reman I have since I'm doing the G20 disc conversion.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.