• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

This build needs an update.Amy's 620 has gone through some major changes.I took these pics on 9-27...

Amy in front of her 620...

oqefx5.jpg

custom bed work to say the least...........

2mglfg8.jpg

34hdqf7.jpg

extended bed sides....

332ccjt.jpg

"filled in" bed lip...

w2n776.jpg

Ive extended an offer to Amy to work on her bed & get it in primer if she can get it out here to AZ.

Were [swdp] is hoping her 620 will make it to the WCN run next April in Parker AZ :poke: :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this thread has not been updated in awhile & Ive not heard from Amy in some time but just to let her know that the offer still stands...bring me what you can & ill work on it. Ill try texting her & let her know whats up & im sure others are curious as well about her 620.

• Like 1

Amy, I met you and your husband at the SWDP Barbque when you brought your truck with a tow truck.

I talked with Mark this weekend and if I have any parts you need they are yours.

Please post up a list of what you need (does not have to be complete list as as we go). 

I have listed a large Bunch of 620 parts for sale but if there is anything in the list it is yours free, please let me know.

Please check your PMs

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

So a little update my truck has been sitting about 2 years unfortunately I've had a divorce and knucklehead boyfriend that thought he was going to get his grimy hands on my truck so she sat. Best part I ran with my truck like my rear quarter panel was on fire! I kept the girl so soon I will have a list of parts I need to finish her up and the owner of the shop that built my bed is still willing to help me finish her Come hell or I water the beast will cruise again! If I can figure out how to post pics from my phone I will post some soon!

• Like 1