rear bumperettes

i am looking 4 the rubber tailgate stops that go on the rear bumperettes 4 a 521. i think they r the same for a 620 but not sure. anybody got ideas or have some please let me know

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I missing which ones you're talking about? Here's a pic of my bumperettes but I don't see any 'tailgate' stops.

Unless you're refering to just the rubber stop on them?

DSCN4761.jpg

DSCN4759.jpg

DSCN4758.jpg

DSCN4752.jpg

Am I missing which ones you're talking about? Here's a pic of my bumperettes but I don't see any 'tailgate' stops.

Unless you're refering to just the rubber stop on them?

DSCN4761.jpg

DSCN4759.jpg

DSCN4758.jpg

DSCN4752.jpg

that would be them. I guess they are there for when you drop your tailgate all the way down with the chains disconnected.

Those bumperettes are clean. Showoff! LOL. Are those new from fleabay?

that would be them. I guess they are there for when you drop your tailgate all the way down with the chains disconnected.

Those bumperettes are clean. Showoff! LOL. Are those new from fleabay?

Ah ok I gotcha. I guess I assumed all 521's didn't have the chains missing but I guess that makes sense. Thanks Jefe, nah not new, they're originals. Got them awhile back locally on CL from a guy selling his dad's Datsun stuff.

Do you even have a truck 71dimer??

No, I sold my 521 a while back but like we all know it's good to pick up good parts when they pop up right? :)

i am looking 4 the rubber tailgate stops that go on the rear bumperettes 4 a 521. i think they r the same for a 620 but not sure. anybody got ideas or have some please let me know

Not quite right, but, go to your local hardware store [Home Depot?] and look in the patio door hardware section. Bumper stops for sliding glass doors look pretty much the same except that they are not tapered and come in black, grey or off white silicon rubber. The tailgate won't know they are not tapered and after a few beers you won't care. They will certainly last until you find the genuine thing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.