Orange County, CA Monthly Car Meet! (5/22/10)

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119175158103843

Hey guys, Im throwing a monthly meet down in Orange County... Some people already know about this meet but all cars are welcome... Mostly a lot of Datsuns/Nissans and clean cars, (not trying to get the Civic or Scion crowds because that's not what I want).

When: 5/22/10 7:00PM

Who: Any car people

Why: Because we can

Where: 17037 Brookhurst, Fountain Valley, CA Fountain Valley (Parking lot between Carls Junior/Yogurt Passion/Sam's Club)

RULES RULES RULES: No loud music, no burnouts, no doing stupid stuff please... last month the cops did not harass us at all because we were very respectful and plan to keep it that way!

Any questions feel free to PM me. Thank you all once again!

-Quoc

1971 RB25DET 240Z

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sticker designer = yes

Sticker whore = no

Come to think of it you don't even have any of your own stickers on your car. So I take it back your not a whore. :)

BTW... I'm doing a BBQ at my house on Saturday before the meet at 1PM... I'm asking everyone chip in a few bucks like $7-10 bucks per person and that should cover some beers too... Send me a message on Facebook so I can add you as a friend and invite you to the Facebook Event. (Whatever money is leftover I'll just throw back to everyone... the more people the cheaper it is)

*** This is the only Forum I'm inviting because you guys are cool! Please RSVP and msg me ASAP so I can get a head count and go buy food and what not. I will be putting money out of pocket first if you promise to help chip in

Quoc Pham <-- Facebook me!