Intro; some guy in Utah saying "hi"

Hey all!

I'm Ben, and I've been a Datsun guy for a long time as far as interest goes, but have never even so much as sat in one. If all goes as planned, that will soon change, as I'm working on getting my hands on a 1979 210 rally car.

In not too long of time, if I do get the car, I'll start asking all sorts of newb questions. Until then, I'll be lurking in the classifieds, looking for some parts that I'll "need" to change out of the 210 before Idaho rally.

Okay, anyway, who I am. I go to school at Weber State for graphic design, and I've lived in the great state of Utah for like six years now. The military brought me out there from Minnesota, but I decided I liked Utah so much that I wasn't going to leave anytime soon, so I stayed, and got out of active and went into the Reserves. I prefer outdoorsy stuff like car related things, mountain biking, hiking, etc, but also am a big fan of lounging around and playing video games and surfing the web.

I currently race a Focus, but am wanting to go RWD, thus the 210. So if you guys know anyone interested in buying a rally ready Focus, lemme know.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I'd like to say WELCOME to Ratsun!

I am a 210 owner and more then satisfied with my car. The 210 is an old economy car that doesn't seem to be one of the most popular Datsun's ever, but it has the potential to be one of the coolest! The light weight car makes for a great start for making a cool race car, and they aren't the most complex Datsun's to work on.

Ratsun is definitely the place to go with your Datsun related questions.

Get the 210!!

Welcome to Ratsun coming from a '92 Weber State Grad... Small world ain't it. One of my childhood best friends lives in Murry. He is on Ratsun and goes under the handle by of Greengoon. You ought to look him up. He has a 72 goon and working on a bagged '71 Hilux.

• 3 weeks later...