(2) sets of Mikuni's!! now with pictahs!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come on bra, give me a call! i will gladly save them for you if you give me a little down. i already dropped the price to 300!

you was on the road and my phone dont catch to well in the bush but ill call again . i was thinking i can send you 160 now and 160 after the 26 th of this month ... we got to talk ill ring you tonite.

attention carlos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! manifolds now seperated from carbs, buy this shit or FOREVER run wittle bitty weber carb!!!!!!!!!

Set #1: everything you see, you get. Manifolds, pleathuras of gaskets, hoses, hoseclamps, nuts and bolts, yadda yadda. you'll need to get linkage for them, but they were rebuilt by my friend Tagen!

$400

DSCF6156.jpg

DSCF6157.jpg

DSCF6155.jpg

DSCF6158.jpg

Set #2: same goes for these, everything you see you get, this set comes a lot cleaner! and with velocity stacks!! and shorter manifolds with a rise! and a main linkage bar!

$400

DSCF6163.jpg

DSCF6162.jpg

DSCF6161.jpg

DSCF6160.jpg

DSCF6159.jpg

its going to look pono!

i need cashes quick! i leave for Germany in less than two weeks, and am trying to get another project taken care of and have some money for being over there. i'll be gone from may 24th to june 24th, so if you need these before then, you'de better buy them up!!

425-770-6876

call or text

Dakota

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.