8th Annual ZCCIV Show

datrod

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_0149.jpg

Who's the dude in back between Carlos and John, and who's the lady on the left in the Blue MuMu?

That was some funny shit. They saw the camera and just jumped in there. I kinda know the guy. He has that gold & white 300ZX. :rolleyes: And the lady has a 370Z. :confused:

Oh yea. Leo won best in show with his little orange & white 1200. :cool:

That's the second year in a row that a car other than a Z has one best in show at the Z show.

Whats up guys, thanks for posting those cool pics. The show was fun, my girlfriend and I really enjoyed the day in Temecula. It was great talking to some of you guys. Cant wait for more opportunities to get the cars together.

-Sean.

Whats up guys, thanks for posting those cool pics. The show was fun, my girlfriend and I really enjoyed the day in Temecula. It was great talking to some of you guys. Cant wait for more opportunities to get the cars together.

-Sean.

Sean.

I didn't get to meet you but I dig your 260. Nice color choice. You were parked one space over from me.I had the silver 240Z and the red wagon.

I'm glad you won something.