Yellow headlights?

Bastards! Good thing i weigh as much as a short block chevy! I had this idea were you would take rocks and shit and you then trade it for goodies... :D

But see this weight thing has a flaw. Just buy something heavy and you can pocket alot of crap and they cant really figure it out right? Plus how can they tell if it was you they weighed at the beginning...

O shit... I had a Dejavu!!!! I got banned from ratsun from some shit... :(

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an old one, I know.

I'm just trying to avoid that most common response ... "this has been posted, do a search"

Painted high beams will just reduce the light and change the color. Mercedes fog lamps are just that, they are for fog and have a totally different beam pattern. Just so you know, painting them yellow won't make them work in fog.

^ Good point about them not being high beam type lights.

On the old Benz I have seen them used on:

* 5 3/4" yellow fog rounds on the inside

* stanard 7" high / low rounds on the outside

For my 620 I was thinking (still not sure I want to do this) about using:

* 5 3/4" yellow fog rounds on the inside - with a seperate relay and switch

* motorcycle 5 3/4" high / low rounds on the outside ... so I can still have real high beams!

Now I just need people to tell me what is wrong with this wacky idea :unsure:

I can't believe no one has suggested this....it's a protective film that turns really hard once heated and cooled. My lights are off in the picture below. I did dual beams for outside, and wired yellow lights to a keychain remote, so I can use headlights independantly from yellow lights. They do cast a bright yellow color to everything...but DANG can you see me coming...

http://www.ebay.com/...338578135992705

34ynpeg.jpg

On in this pic

qycm4g.jpg

Sweet 620 ... I dig your hood.

I must be one of the few that have original GE Yellow fog lights, found them in a corvair out back. I didn't realize that alot of the yellows were painted...

I currently have a pair of automotive GE halogens high / lows on the outside, with stock KOTO's inside (man those are weak).

I picked up a pair of those yellow GE fog lights as well ... I think they were like $12 each.

The nice thing about the GE (compared to Bosh) is they don't have the metal surround.