Turbine rims $60

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

14"...I think about 8" wide. $60 without the tire...$100 with. Set of 4. I'll have to find something else to roll Melvin on before they can be taken.

100_0767.jpg

why are u selling them and will they fit on a 71 pick-up? have they ever been curbed?

Why was mklotz given a neg? WHAAAAA! That is messed up...

*Made it a positive now... Dont tell me kami didn't get dibs for what he did?!

Just a random thought...

nope, neg rep means your a douchebag again :lol:

oh hey mike....... :unsure:

Where is the rep even listed? Can't say as I've ever paid any attention to it. :) Why would I care what someone else thinks of me when they probably don't have a good opinion of themselves to begin with? :)

I have no prob whatsoever with kami.... what he did? ...no clue what you're talking about. I hardly follow threads other than my own and I try to ignore any of the BS if I come across it. Most of it doesn't belong on the forum anyway. If I've got a prob, I either keep it to the pm's or I keep it to myself. I try to use this forum to help other Datsun owners. I love to teach....if they can learn something from my threads...awesome...that's a big reason I spend the time on them. If they learn I'm a douche bag....that's awesome too!! :) LOL!!! Anyway....

I pm'd countryboy. After I found out they wouldn't fit Kami's....I pretty much dropped trying to sell them...I realized I didn't have anything else to roll melvin on....so once he's gone, I'll probably put them back up. They need to go on a 4x4 or a full size truck. They're way too wide unless you're running at stock ride height.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.