that SR 510

Sinnful

Alright someone bought that two tone SR 510 that was on CL and ebay. Are they on this forum?? I passed it a few hours ago heading north on I5 in hazel dell. It was being pulled by a white F150 crew cab. Just curious on what the selling price was, I'm guessing 3500 bucks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Louis bout the rig, he brought it by Frank's house and we checked it out. Some interesting work but defiantly worth the money. I only took one picture just because I thought it was funny, and really the only reason was because the kid was supposedly went to school to be a certified mechanic..... Not that I'm a rocket scientist but still :) It has a lot of nice parts and with a little work it will be an awesome rig. He paid full price.

2010-03-13%2018.03.13.jpg

Not that I knew that the drain had to be within a certain degree of level, but I knew enough install the turbo that to drain works in conjunction with gravity :)

Jeff............ that pic.................

wow, just wow. :mellow:

Yeah a lot of stuff on the car is like that. Including the wiring, the fuel line layout, core support mods, brake line relocation and a few other things. The good news is all the parts aren't knock offs so really it just needs some time and it will be an awesome rig.

hehe i got the rundown. That body work is SHIT. probally 5 days in the sun shes goin to crack. If the turbo is the only issue (which he said it is) then its worth it for the parts. I would of botten it if i didnt hear the things i did about the car, and if he paid the full 5k that the kid originally wanted. sigh. I hope the things i heard about her are wrong and she will be a good car worth saving.

Ice call nelson he will give you the run down on that car.

Shit that makes me scared to even know..... Who did the steering link cut and flip? Was it a reputable welder? Your the one that got the deal of the century on a SR car :)