FS/T: 510 buckets

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so the USB ports on this comp are apparently fucked so heres the cell pics.

might be able to get some good ones from the camera up tonight from my buddys comp

0312102047a.jpg

pass seat

0312102047b.jpg

0312102047c.jpg

0312102047d.jpg

driver seat.

0312102047e.jpg

0312102048a.jpg

• 1 month later...

I looked at this thread once, but the latest bump was drawing me in for some reason.......

how much would shipping be to 67206? they're kinda bulky.

I looked at this thread once, but the latest bump was drawing me in for some reason.......

how much would shipping be to 67206? they're kinda bulky.

not really a big fan of shipping big items, Ill see if the UPS store has boxes big enough for them tho.

I doubt shipping will be cheap...

not really a big fan of shipping big items, Ill see if the UPS store has boxes big enough for them tho.

I doubt shipping will be cheap...

Just get a small (or large if you need to) wardrobe moving box and take the head rests off the seats then position the first seat in the bottom of the box, throw the head rest both in, then place the second seat in a '69' with the first seat and box them up. That's how I shipped my 350Z seats both when I recieved them and when I shipped another pair. If you have any extra space between the seats and the top of the box, just cut the top flaps of the box even furter down (basically making the flaps bigger from cutting) so you can fold the top to elimiate the extra space, saving you those shipping dimensions.

skip, check with fedex, they are 1/3 cheaper then UpS..

I agree, everything big/heavy I've shipped has ALWAYS been cheaper on FedEx. I used to have an account with UPS but when I had to ship a set of 350Z seats, FedEx was cheaper. When first shipping out my set of carpet kits, I shipped them with UPS but then found out it was cheaper on FedEx. After these two examples, I went ahead and cancelled my UPS account and openned up a FedEx one. They're both right next to each other where I am so it's not that I'm favoring one from the other, but just go where it's cheapest.

I recently got quotes to ship a set of 13" wheels with tires, and again FedEx was cheaper than UPS/DHL/USPS...so basically take a quick look at thier web sites to get quotes and see which one is cheaper. Whenver I have to ship anything new that I haven't shipped before I still check them all and so far FedEx has come out lowest...and no I'm not a FedEx employee! :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.