parting out 1980 310 GX FWD

parting out 80 310 GX wrong wheel drive (FWD) that has a good running A-14, the compression is #1 ~ 105, #2 ~ 130, #3 ~130 #4 ~ 125. It starts right up every time and purrrs like a A-14 should. It smokes right as you start it but goes away quickly, prob needs new valve seals, comes complete with everything even the EI coil but the alternator I'm keeping. I'm asking $175.00. I can deliver to Canby in June but has to be paid in advance before I haul it over. I'm putting up pictures of the complete 310gx just incase someone want parts. There is some stuff I'm keeping, let me know of your needs/wants.

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude what are you taking off the car? I will take the rest!

If not I want the side markers, strutts, strut towers, wheels, center caps, beauty rings, hood hinges and latch, steering column, column switches, door handles (inner and outer) radiaor and fan, that wierd fan in the engine compartment, keys and locks (gas door to) tail lights.

You dissass it yet? I'll take it whole!

there are some other parts that I'm wanting that you mentioned. When is a good time to call you, I can call after 7pm and give you some details about the GX.

I had one of those but it was red and had a sun roof.

Gettin both of them! Just gotta get rid of whats left of the last one :devil: Punishment by Crushing!

Talked the guy down to $100! Hes on here as a lurker!

Was thinkin cause its a front frive I could make big trailing arms and Drag Off the rear of the car! Drop the front reasonably and super bag the rear. And I mean drag off like 4in of the bottom of the rear of the car! :cool:

Davey, I'm going to get a list of goodies I want off the gx, are you up for a road trip some time soon. I'll try an call you this weekend. and do you need a title for it, I can get one if you do....

• 2 weeks later...

TTT I know theres not to many people into the front wheel drive cars but theres a few out there,I'm chopping it up tomorrow, its got a working tach, clock- don't know if it works, good red carpet, tail lights, door panels, rear 1/4 window wind deflectors they have a crack in both of them but can be glued, seat tracks, side marker lights, rear window wiper motor, front WS wiper motor, 13" wheels, wiper arms, front disc brakes, rear drums, lug nuts, seat belts. I know I'm suppose to put a price on everything but I got to get this car loaded on the trailer, just make a offer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.