Truck CNC Aluminum Brake Brackets

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I have had some questions about guarantee and liability stuff and I thought I would post my answer here as well...

I have them on my truck and I trust my life with them, as for guarantees, I do guarantee that they will fit as advertised but I am just a guy that got some brackets made that I have wanted for the past 15 years and It was cheeper to make a few sets so I thought there are a lot of guys that want the same thing. I am not a business and it is hardly worth my time selling them. I cannot accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong. I know that sounds bad but the liability is too great and this is a custom application that I am not doing the conversion on. Altering the brakes is a big deal and I only suggest doing it if you feel comfortable with such an undertaking. I ask that you use your judgement with my brackets and if there is anything that you feel uncomfortable about, don't use them. And if you feel you are not qualified to make that judgement, please consult someone who is, or dont use them. If you buy a set and you feel they are unsafe, don't put them on your truck. Ship them back to me and I will refund your money. That being said I feel that they will hold up no problem. I am not trying to sound like an ass, I just have to be careful. If I had to accept liability on these, I would never sell them for this price and I would not sell them at all.

• Like 2

well said. gotta love individuals stepping up and manufacturing parts that don't yet exist on the market so that we enthusiasts can enjoy improvements!

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.