Looking for a rear lip spoiler...

cjr198car

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that what its off of?

Mine doesnt have the notch in the center bottom portion for trunk lock?

Thanks for the pics and opinions. Im considering a carbon fiber front spoiler and I would like a small rear lip spoiler to compliment the front. I want somehting like this...

2a8jm2c.jpg

How about this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180403207038&viewitem=&_trkparms=clkid%3D8106039708098646090#ht_1632wt_1165

E30-TL-2.jpg

asl-p2.jpg

asl-p1.jpg

Here is the same one unpainted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300338084655&viewitem=&_trkparms=clkid%3D8106038718914698946#ht_2777wt_1002

Let us know about the spoiler quality. They have good prices better than others and whats the turn around time.

Privios owner was going to put a M3 spoiler on my Yellow 510. I said No put think it would look alright.

Your car is SO NICE I hate to see a cheezy spolier on there as I seen some poeple do as it can ruin the car( cause soembody wanted to be different)

I hear you Hainz, its been a long process to get my car looking a certain way. I appreciate your opinion, but Im going to have a serious increase in power this year and I want the exterior to back it up. Im going to need a rear lip to finish the look I want, but I will not just be bolting on the first spoiler I find. I will hopefully be able to send David some of my ideas and he can create exactly what Im looking for.

David said the front spoiler will be to my house in about a week and shipping was well under $20 (I live in MN). Ill let everyone know about the part once I have it in my hands.

-Colton