Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

alright well i wont be around then i will be back to emmett by then

I could just ship it to you maybe. My days off are Tues-Thur so I'm usually around working on the truck those days. I'll prolly be taking the block and stuff in to get hot tanked that one of those days.

Datsuny, you has pm

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so what up guise? no one do anything anymore?

i got the truck up to 80 tonight... lol gage, i dont get how you didnt feel the wobbles in the wheels haha

lol its cool tho... it doesnt let me fall asleep when i go to work in the morning... shit keeps you on your feet lol

Just waiting for the shop to get my engine work done so I can put this badboy back together and swap with the engine in my truck. I could probably use a had so I can do this in a day if possible. Not sure when, but the engine should be done this week sometime.

Been riding the motorcycle to work... its getting a bit cold, but I'll ride until it frosts or snows.

I finally got my motor i will be putting it in hopefully tomorrow if not wednesday if anyone wants to help let me know and farmer if you could get ahold of me then maybe we can meet up or something i would like to get the blocks and see if you could give me a hand putting them in and reidexing the torsion bars