Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

Nampa Datsun Meet

19 on the 19th at the Datsun bone yard ( aka my house)

Where: sick620's house

When: October 19th at 5:30 pm

Why: My BIRTHDAY!

What: We will eat some grub and hang out. Erik aka sickboy will be bringing his Xbox 360 with forza 3 for some datsun 510 fun. Chester will be bringing his ps2 with gran turissmo for some roadster, 510, skyline fun :D Dont worry about presents (unless its a datsun 510 hotwheel or a real one :D)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nampa Datsun Meet

19 on the 19th at the Datsun bone yard ( aka my house)

Where: sick620's house

When: October 19th at 5:30 pm

Why: My BIRTHDAY!

What: We will eat some grub and hang out. Erik aka sickboy will be bringing his Xbox 360 with forza 3 for some datsun 510 fun. Chester will be bringing his ps2 with gran turissmo for some roadster, 510, skyline fun :D Dont worry about presents (unless its a datsun 510 hotwheel or a real one :D)

HA! ive still got another set of 3in and 1in blocks i could put on there... just gotta unhook the driveline..

who fuckin needs a driveline? right gage? lol

i bet your carrier bearing crossmember is all perfect and barely scraped... lololol

lol @ farmer. I think we have the same days off.

We'll see what the GF has planned. You find out if you have that jet kit? I'm still battling with this carb/engine. I will have valve stem seals then, maybe you guys can show me the rope trick so I don't have to take off the head.