Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

My Datsun is a weekend warrior now cuz I get to drive this during the week....

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

2010 Freightliner 500hp 13spd. I pull a 53' 4 axle flatbed. Right now I got 60' beams on heading to Salt Lake for tomorrow morning.

The Datsun is okay with this, she gets to sit in the garage all week and then come out on weekends.

:D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK BACK TO BUSINESS!!!

We have to have 15 people interested to get these shirts!

copy and past this and ad your name if you want one....

shirts are $12 a piece.

1. Sick620

Just out of curiosity did we end up losing the stars on the logo? and what all is planned for this super meet thing gagey poo

Why do you always gotta fuck with me? :lol: Well stars are staying they are cool..... as for the meet.... Im bringing a bed full of parts so save your money. The white knight is coming all the way from southern california. There are going to be quite a few new datsuns showing up... EVERYONE be there! this is going to be dope. Whos bringing a BBQ? does anybody have a little 4 leg dome tent deal that we can all hide under for shade? we also need some kind or a radio we can hook up for tunes..... who wants to be in charge of that?..... We also need a table.... Start letting me know what you guys got. There will be 20 to 30 cars drifting so it should be a ton of fun.

I have a canopy that we can use, but we are going to need way more than that. As for power we need to find out if anyone has a generator. Also we might want to setup in the the grassy park near the parking lot because that asphalt is gonna get hella hot.

For a table im thinking fairly large. I agree its someone elses turn on the grill if possible. I could bring a hitachi lol.... I would bring a big one if i had one. Andy i was thinking a grassy area would be nice as well, bring your canopy if you can that would be great. i am going to bring a little tarp and I will lay out alotta 620 parts and some other stuff if I can get my bed on my truck by then.

MY TRUCK IS RUNNING AND DRIVING!!!!I got sickboys old L16 and i got it running twice as fast as my sweet L18!!!! ok maybe not twice as fast but for sure a huge difference. I can take a corner and squeel my tires through staying only in 2nd gear!!! il post a picture real soon.

God damn it! Get someone to cover your shifts. Wich part of biggest boise datsun meet do you not understand?

ha! theres no such thing as covering a shift on the first week back on the floor...

if this is the biggest datsun even, then it should last til midnight...

isnt the drift even gonna go longer than 330?

Boise Crews's DATSUN MEET OF THE YEAR. Swap meet, BBQ, and Drift event....

Time:12:00PM Saturday August 14th.

Info:Bring parts, Bring food, Bring your datsun or nissan. If you would like to drift contact chris wold http://www.srrscca.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=139&sid=3c5c340f0b49de4bb3a20778cd860edd

Meet has been changed to saturday because EVERYONE has been requesting it.

ScreenHunter_02%20Jul.%2014%2014.58.gif

ScreenHunter_01%20Jul.%2014%2014.55.gif