Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gage, if no one else is gonna go we can just hang at yer place and help you work on yer Datto!! :D

that would be pretty sweet but i think we are going to have a pretty decent turnout like 5 to 8 trucks.... it will be a super fun cruise! but who is leading cuz im not too good at it and i will probably leave you guys on accident.

I will do it. I have a problem with falling asleep when I follow anyway. Oh and the 620 is running like its supposed to.

HELLS YA! this meet is going to be sweet. Now someones wife needs to wait off the side of the highway and get video of us cruising by :D

that would be pretty sweet but i think we are going to have a pretty decent turnout like 5 to 8 trucks.... it will be a super fun cruise! but who is leading cuz im not too good at it and i will probably leave you guys on accident.

Everyone will prolly leave me! I don't push the ol girl too hard. 60-65 usually. Hell 55 is just fine for me. I drive like an ol man most of the time :mellow:

well bad news..... I borrowed the yellow truck today to take tomorrow, and its having some weird electric issue. Im going to need to ride with someone.... anyone going to have an open seat? call me 208 968 8370

SDC10593.jpg

DATSUN MEET!!!!!SUNDAY JULY 11TH

WHEN? Sunday July 11th meet at 2:45pm

Where? Meet at Albertsons on orchard and overland We will have lunch at trudys kitchen in idaho city and cruise back.

DETAILS? We will take orchard to gowen and take scenic I21 to idaho city hang out for a while and head back.

250px-ID-Scenic-21.svg.png

ScreenHunter_01%20Jun.%2009%2022.47.gif

20050730142352_img_2823.jpg