Who Likes Les Claypool?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come on, this is his only north west show. i could just sell them to some ass at the door but i rather not help some downtown eugene hippie/punk wannabe get into see Les.

I really hate eugene kids. the gutter punks all have cell phones :blink: and the hippies all wear nikes. Its fucking stupid but thats a rant for a differnt time/place

Oh my god, it was .......... i cant put into words. his hole set was out of this world.It was a sold out show. packed wall to wall.i saw primus back when i was alot younger with my mom, so i didnt really get that i was seeing one of the sickist bass players of all time so being aboul to see this show was great.It was my girl friends first real Les Claypool run in.And she got a kick out of it. it didnt go as late as i wanted it to but they never do right.

all i can say is :fu: :fu:

just kidding glad to here it was a rocking show!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one guy i have wanted to see live for a while. I went to a kidd rock concert once instead of going to see Les fuck what a dumdass i was i fell asleep at kid rock he sucked ass live, But then the venue was a limited area and seated :(

Oh my god, it was .......... i cant put into words. his hole set was out of this world.It was a sold out show. packed wall to wall.i saw primus back when i was alot younger with my mom, so i didnt really get that i was seeing one of the sickist bass players of all time so being aboul to see this show was great.It was my girl friends first real Les Claypool run in.And she got a kick out of it. it didnt go as late as i wanted it to but they never do right.

I'm stoked for ya skunk! I saw primus 2ond year ozzfest in Vancouver BC, loved it! My all time fav would be to see Les with Buckethead at some small venue!!!!!!!!!!!!!