70 4dr and 71 2dr Project

max121

hi guys new im new to ratsun. great forum ya got here

i bought 2 510's on craigslist and going to go pick them up this sat.

ill take some more pics then.

the plan:

Take the 4 door and use it as a donor for the 2dr. 4 door has zero rust but smacked the front end hard enough to bend frame

the 2dr has bad floors and a little spot on the quarters and needs the core support welded on but ill chk for more when i them home more pics coming

good starter 4 me i have the welding skill to do it. not bad 2 cars for 350$

gallery_4765_515_3655.jpg

gallery_4765_515_7993.jpg

gallery_4765_515_748.jpg

in need of bumpers and grill, lights, etc

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rite On! Were those the 1's in Tacoma? Looks like a sweet project ahead 4 u. What are your initial plans 4 the lil dime? Oh yah.......We like lots O pics :)

yea these were the ones in Tacoma the guy i got them from was really into 510's but he wrecked both cars :blink:and doesn't have the room for them 4 dr is totaled and 2 dr needs the new core support welded in

plans hmm.. making it a racer/driver with a full cage and a sr20det seams to be the right fit for it.

i limited on space because of my brothers projects so ill need to get rid of 4 dr quick if anyone needs parts or patch panels lemme know

both cars have no engine or trans so i might look for a stocker engine just to get it on the road

yea these were the ones in Tacoma the guy i got them from was really into 510's but he wrecked both cars :blink:and doesn't have the room for them 4 dr is totaled and 2 dr needs the new core support welded in

plans hmm.. making it a racer/driver with a full cage and a sr20det seams to be the right fit for it.

i limited on space because of my brothers projects so ill need to get rid of 4 dr quick if anyone needs parts or patch panels lemme know

both cars have no engine or trans so i might look for a stocker engine just to get it on the road

I have a body shop and I passed on those cars. I also have 4 510's. Good luck. What an interesting previous owner. Got meth? Good luck getting those back together. How much you want for the trunk floor out of the 4dr? I have some of the parts you need. Trades?

Let me know thanks

Bryce

yea that was a very interesting guy i got the cars from blink.gif but as for the body i admit it will be alot of work but i jumped on them because of the price. ill always keep an eye out for a better one but atleast i got a project now as for trading SURE!! ill see what i need when i get them home

What shape is the driver side Quarter panel in? In dire need of a replacement! :(

long time Fan first time owner of a 510 so dont know much about the parts availability such as patch panels and hoods,fenders etc

im just feeling bad about cutting up the 4 door that i think can be saved

i saw some of the other builds and seen how much bad of damage can be repaired

THX INDY

these are pics of parts car absolutely no rust

i am pretty sure all i need is the floor for patching my 2dr but ill let ya know

if u see anything u want let me know parting out the 4 door

4374403357_d588223143_m.jpg

4375146046_2903c00e9d_m.jpg

IT'L BUFF OUT....

4374393749_41b02584c6_m.jpg

4375138532_043a85ac5e_m.jpg

perfect no rust just stuff inside trunk was rusty

4375140346_0214e5dfff_m.jpg

perfect

more pics here

datsun DONOR car

has a honeycomb hubcap only 1 tho