78' 620 parts

I have a 78' datsun 620 king cab. The floorpan is completlly rusted out and is beyond my ablities to fix. Besides the floorpan I'm trying to sell some of the parts.

Passenger tailight lens $2.00

DSC04738.jpg

Amber turn signals $5.00 per light

DSC04739.jpg

Passenger Front running light $5.00

DSC04740.jpg

Red turn signal $5.00

DSC04741.jpg

3 Headlight chrome rings $2.00 per ring

DSC04742.jpg

Full set of working headlights $5.00 per light

DSC04743.jpg

Radiator overflow container $5.00

DSC04744.jpg

Hood holder uper with gromet $5.00

DSC04745.jpg

Windsheild wiper fluid bottle $5.00

DSC04746.jpg

Radiator fan shroud $5.00

DSC04747.jpg

Front bumper $30.00

DSC04748.jpg

Grill $30.00

DSC04749.jpg

Radiator $40.00

DSC04750.jpg

Original wheels $25.00 per wheel

DSC04752.jpg

Original dash and gauges (astro turf ruined the top but glove box and trim is good)

DSC04753.jpg

I also have a dent free hood and tailgate

We have also removed the L20b engine and are working on getting it running. It currentlly has a automatic trans on it. Located in Safety Harbor (near Clearwater, FL). If interested you can come by and pick apart the rest of the truck.DSC04724.jpg

DSC04725.jpg

If no one expresses an interest in coming by a picking apart the truck by the end of the week I'll be calling the scrap guy to haul off the body and frame. I can also post more pics if needed.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finish filling out your profile location so viewers don't have to read the whole text to find out where you are. You might also mention any Datsuns you have.

Safety Harbor (near Clearwater, FL) not good enough directions.

How much would you want for the whole front clip and tailgate? And do you know how much it would cost to have it shipped to NC or is it pickup only?

For the big stuff like the tailgate it's pickup only but I want about $40.00 for the tailgate.

I could use the rear (red) marker light and the license plate light (the one mounted to the bed -not the one on the step bumper) I'd like to have the rubber bumper guards from the front bumper,too.

Paypal? shipped to 46176.

Thanks!

The license plate light has a nice layer of blue paint on it, I'll do $3.00 on that and $5.00 for the pair of front rubber bumpers.

No paypal. Flat rate USPS price of $10.70.

how much for the dash assy? how bad did the astro turf ruin the pad also?

For the dash as in the black covering $15.00. The astro turf was glued on and it left lines of dryed glued on the top.

As for location the truck is located in the industrial park of Safety Harbor. If soeone is interested in seeing the truck I can PM them the specific address.

I could use the rear (red) marker light and the license plate light (the one mounted to the bed -not the one on the step bumper) I'd like to have the rubber bumper guards from the front bumper,too.

Paypal? shipped to 46176.

Thanks!

PM me your address and I'll send the money for the red marker light,plate light and the rubber bumper guards.

Thanks!

There's no cracks in the dash? just glue? also could use the gauge panel (dont need gauges but will take em) if there's no cracks in it. You mentioned this thing is in Florida? I'll pay for shipping no problem.

Thanks

Paul

dang man dont scrap the poor thing, hell put it on craigslist, there are enough beaners and cubans down there that somebody could use it!!!!!! seriuosly man scrapping a truck that nice is like sodomy!!!!!!!! ok so the floor pan is rusted hell everything else looks great!!!! many people have had alot less of a truck to start with, dont give up on her!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.