LAMF

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

thats a 280ZX ... :huh:

or "S130" vin code since a assume you where going for "Z31" vin code which would be a late 80's 300zx

Theres a reason only Old Farts and Cranksters Roll 240 260 and 280Z's..............So they can look cool with their Mullets blowing in the WIND while blastin' Winger on the tape deck!!!!! (side note crank and meth are Expensive so is Winger tapes so they have to save money somewhere I/E can't afford a Porsche or Ferrari)This is how Z owners spend the WEEKEND!!!!

big_36063081.jpg

Theres a reason only Old Farts and Cranksters Roll 240 260 and 280Z's..............So they can look cool with their Mullets blowing in the WIND while blastin' Winger on the tape deck!!!!! (side note crank and meth are Expensive so is Winger tapes so they have to save money somewhere I/E can't afford a Porsche or Ferrari)This is how Z owners spend the WEEKEND!!!!

lol what? :huh:

Guest kamakazi620

Maybe if you guys spent more time workin' on your cars or beenin'positive and supportive you might not be so Doucheeee.....and have friends!!!!! KEN has been a good friend for 15+ years and dosen't know shit 'bout cars just recently he's takin an intrest and loves 510s so :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: I Don't care what you shmucks think 'bout him I got his back anywhere anytime!!!! :cool: