15" Billet alum. 6bolt rims 4 sale

I have a set of 15x7 Ultra billet aluminum rimd for sale. They arent perfect but they are nice. I am not going to clean them up I just want to off them, They are going to need tires, They will not tuck for all you slammed to the ground Lowrider guys. I am looking to get $200 but i can be had. I got them off a truck I stripped, and I dont need them. So if interested drop me a line. Like I said I can be had...

I also have a nice set of the 14x7 slotted aluminum rims with brand new tires. They are a 6bolt and are clean and in great shape. Again I like to see $175ish...Make me an offer if interested. I am going through my crap and starting to get rid of things

ALso I am stripping a 76 KC 620...body is shot, tailgate not bad. I have the engine and tranny and awire harness. I dont need anything else. so if you need odds and ends let me know. It will be by by,,by this weekend,,,thanks that is all...for now......Sorry about the size I am still learning this posting crap

15rims.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No chrome around the windows, but i have a new set of chrome trim from the dealer that I was going to put on my xcab, but I sold it. So I will try to dig it up and when I find the pieces i will post a picture.

And on the tailgate, I need to get the truck out of the garage, it is up against the wall and I get take

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.