Wagon and wheel/tire sizing...

I'm deciding on wheels for the wagon project and have decided to go with Konig rewinds. My question is, can I get away with running a 15x7 0 offset on a wagon rear without rubbing or will I need to modify the fenders? I have been searching and reading for a while but I can't find a definitive answer for the wagon specifically. Also, with this rim size, what would be a good tire size?

My setup will be zx struts up front and two inch blocks in the rear...

Thanks

Joel

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump... noticed a duplicate thread in the 510 section but its more centered towards a deep drop and wider rims. Anyone running this particular rim on a 4 door/wagon and know for sure what needs to be done? How much would I need to role the fenders to get these to fit properly? Is it worth it or should I find a different option? Would a 14x7 o offset help my situation or am I still in the same boat?

Thanks

Joel

diamater of the wheel wont effect it much i would run 14x6 or 14x6.5 just to be on the safe side eather that or wider rims with positive offset

That may be what I end up doing... I'm just interested in the particular styling of the Konigs and as far as I can tell, they don't offer them in a narrower width than 7". That and they change the design of the wheel to something I don't care for when you go with a positive offset.

Thanks

Joel

• 1 year later...